English Mountain Dragway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TENNESSEE (fun and games just figured this is what people want)

3 posters

Go down

TENNESSEE            (fun and games just figured this is what people want) Empty TENNESSEE (fun and games just figured this is what people want)

Post  Smoothvette Dustin Dodgen Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:39 am

Brent seems to think hes the man to beat lol! as (ALWAYS). but MR. GTO is on here to give him a fight ....to bad all he does at the tree is Sleep now my car will be slower because i have found the kitchen pig and for some reason my car has gained some weight still trying to figure that one out Question but at the end of the day you all know that tennessee racers make the crowd go whoa affraid bounce cheers

from yours TRULY the VETTE Dustin Dodgen king

Last edited by Smoothvette Dustin Dodgen on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smoothvette Dustin Dodgen

Back to top Go down

TENNESSEE            (fun and games just figured this is what people want) Empty Extra Weight

Post  Travis Wester Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:12 am

Smooth Vette, if you're still looking for that extra weight, get out of the car, turn around, and take a good look at your back side. lol!
Travis Wester
Travis Wester

Back to top Go down

TENNESSEE            (fun and games just figured this is what people want) Empty Re: TENNESSEE (fun and games just figured this is what people want)

Post  Smoothvette Dustin Dodgen Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 pm

travis why dont you just race me im sure you could let me know what it looked like from back there haha lol!

Back to top Go down

TENNESSEE            (fun and games just figured this is what people want) Empty Re: TENNESSEE (fun and games just figured this is what people want)

Post  Travis Wester Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:35 am

I am going to be inching up on you this year especially since the track is going to get better. You better step it up or this old 4000lb lead sled is going to drive around that race car with the A/C on. Very Happy
Travis Wester
Travis Wester

Back to top Go down

TENNESSEE            (fun and games just figured this is what people want) Empty Shake downs

Post  Travis Wester Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:38 am

Hopefully I will be back at the track on the 26th for some shake down passes. cyclops
Travis Wester
Travis Wester

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoothvette Dustin Dodgen Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:22 pm

good hopefully you will get enough traction where you can race...

Back to top Go down

TENNESSEE            (fun and games just figured this is what people want) Empty Shakedowns

Post  Travis Wester Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:02 pm

I'm not going to make the 26th. I ran into a snag but I should be up and going by the middle of April hopefully.
Travis Wester
Travis Wester

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoothvette Dustin Dodgen Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:54 pm

now dont be trying to back out now boss but end of april is fine with me when ever your ready bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Brent Hyatt Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:33 am

Smoothvette Dustin Dodgen wrote:now dont be trying to back out now boss but end of april is fine with me when ever your ready bounce
Hey Dustin anything changed with the vette for the 2011 season? See you on April 2nd. Twisted Evil
Brent Hyatt
Brent Hyatt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum